Sunday 5 February 2012

Happy Birthday

It's my birthday, my blog birthday... It has been one whole year to the day since my first post. Which was an unassuming little Salt and Pepper Squid that started everything, and now here I am a year later. I don't blog everything I cook, just the things I'm proud of, that were delicious, you can find a list of all of them on my Recipe Page.

I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to The Grazer... It has been a very tasty year and has brought about lots of new opportunities like Grazer Markets and my new column in Appetite Magazine, long may it continue to evolve... I thought about making a birthday cake, but instead I made a pie, every occasion deserves a pie... A Pheasant, Bacon and Pig Trotter Pie. Happy Birthday The Grazer...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x