Thursday 1 November 2012

The Grazer's Joe Beef inspired Bonfire Supperclub

I'm very excited for my pop up supper club at Ouse Street Arts Club this weekend. I've been testing recipes for weeks now, sauces, jellies, puddings, drinks... you name it... Getting up each morning to see if things have set or ruined over night; I started my day this morning with a little campari and orange jelly. I can't remember when I last had a normal meal that wasn't just an odd mish mash of things thrown together or put onto toast. It's very hard work trying to plan every detail and still go to work everyday, manically packing things into lunch hours and night hours, and I don't do very well without sleep... but... it's coming together and I couldn't be more excited. 

I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of the venue and the menu... I will be releasing dates for the next supper club very soon so if you didn't manage to get a place on this one there is still hope...





Click to enlarge the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x