Monday 3 December 2012

Supperclub Number Two

Supperclub time came around again so quickly, it's like a little whirlwind new project that is yet to get any less exciting... This time all twenty places sold out in a few hours... The venue was the same, Ouse Street Arts Club, it's a perfect spot, cosy and inviting and all the guests seemed to love it. I served pulled pork again, with all the trimmings, homemade beans and buns, my own BBQ sauce and coleslaw with apple and toasted seeds... To start the smorgasbord had a new star, juniper and wood home smoked potted pheasant, a bit of a triumph if I do say so myself, I'm very glad I made too much and have a few pots left to see me through the festive season...

So I thought I would share a few pictures, I'm already planning the next one so watch this space for details. I also need to share the recipes for the mini butternut muffins, my new favourite tiny pudding, as featured in last weeks Journal Taste. And not forgetting the hot toddies with whisky, ginger, spices and citrus, perfect winter party warmers...





 .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x