Tuesday 5 February 2013

Happy Birthday!

My blog is two years old today! Happy Birthday The Grazer! It's been a very eventful two years, who knew those two years ago that I would have photographed and eaten quite so much food... That I would be organising food markets and running cute little Supperclubs, as well as having been in print in The Guardian, Delicious Magazine, Living North, Appetite Magazine and The Journal amongst others.

Thanks to everyone who has been involved and here's to lots more exciting projects over the next year... There are quite a few in the pipeline...


2 comments:

  1. Can't believe that's been 2 years already. Happy Birthday Grazer!!
    Congratulations Anna. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! we're such old hand bloggers these days! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x