Wednesday 19 February 2014

Never Very Valentines Supperclub

I had the very talented Wiesia Bojko hanging out with me at last weeks Valentines Supperclub. I thought I would share a few of her beautiful photos with you, you can see more of her work over on her blog here... It was a great evening, there were fairy light hearts on the wall, pheasant hearts in the terrine and lots of canny guests. Everyone had a lovely time! I think the pulled pork was the best ever, falling apart fatty and juicy... There will be dates coming soon for more Supperclubs at Ouse Street Arts Club, The Cumberland Arms and also Carruthers and Kent wine shop, so watch this space...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x