Monday 14 March 2011

Life at the allotment

There is life at the allotment... I have counted six onion shoots, I know I put in a lot more than that but at least they are appearing slowly. The leeks have also grown a bit, they come out at the end of this month and I think they will be smaller than the average leek, but I feel very proud of them... I need to think of something special to make with them. A fitting end!



We burnt rubbish and dug new beds, so are getting organised slowly. I planted two different varieties of sweetpea at the weekend which we are going to grow up a frame at the front of the allotment. It will look beautiful, and hide the disorganisation behind...


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will look beautiful. Love to plant flowers in my garden...lovely greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll let you know how I get on... Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thisis amazing, I'm happy to have chives and thyme in my garden,but in pots. I wish to have a bigger yard for planting more

    ReplyDelete

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x